3D works constantly to remain informed and in touch with the industry.
Below are some highlights of our recent experiences:
- 3D attended Chicago area MPI Golf Event
- 3D attended Collaborate Marketplace in Orlando (featured speakers were Mark Kelly/Gabby Giffords; Chelsey Clinton, Anderson Cooper and more). Great experience with new and existing customers in a reverse trade-show setting
- 3D managed a successful DSA-customer charter aboard RCCL’s Enchantment of the Seas, sailing r/t Port Canaveral. This was our customer’s FIRST cruise, and therefore FIRST charter! With the team at RCCL we delivered a hugely successful first-charter experience! Pretty cool when you can put a couple thousand people on the private island together for a team photo with THEIR cruise ship as the backdrop!
- 3D flew to Europe to visit with a ‘new’ river cruise line, Scenic. We are thrilled to advise we FINALLY have a true, luxury river product to offer our customers. See more about this in Cruise Spotlights, or call us for more information!
- 3D experienced the cultural wonder of Vietnam and Cambodia with Avalon Waterways on the Mekong earlier this year. Photos of this amazing experience are in the Photo Gallery. Operated correctly, this river cruise experience WILL deliver a ‘wow’ and once-in-a-lifetime cultural experience, all from the comforts of luxurious accommodations aboard the Avalon Siem Reap launched in early 2015.
- 3D experienced the Stella Australis through Patagonia – fantastic opportunity for exploration/expedition-interested groups!
- 3D experienced the cultural wonder of a Vietnam and Cambodia aboard Avalon Waterways.
Ship visits and industry events are on going, and we have also been on board a number of other vessels already this year, including Holland America, Norwegian and Oceania. Our team is constantly on the move within the industry to ensure our familiarity with all cruise products and trends, in order to benefit our customers with first-hand information.